Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm watching it on the YES network- the crowd went wild! Wasn't sure if they were going to get the game in. It was raining all day here- and there was a rain delay.

Congrats to your friend on the new baby- did you make something for the littel one?

I read the other day that someone had a baby on 9/9/09 at 9:09 and the baby weighed 9 lbs 9 oz....how wierd is that?

ooohhhh! Joanne's square should arrive tomorrow:clap

Mary - I got yours yesterday! I LOVE it! It reminds me of Maine and the country. Thank you soooo much!

I must confess to you all that mine have not made the post office yet. It won't be till sometime next week.:( I am sorry for that

Sorry guys, I'm trying to cook dinner and keep up on my laptop (talk about multi-tasking! :lol) but it's just not working. I'll have to come back and see if you all are still here when I'm done. :hug

That's nice- to have a boy and 2 girls.

LeaAnne- how is your future football star doing?

I'm so glad that football is back. Youngest DD and I have a date tomorrow afternoon to watch the RU game and then Sunday afternoon to watch the Giants!

Joanne - Pete has to go on the bus to his first "weigh in" in the morning. I am not sure why, but they have to go 1/2 hour away to get weighed in. It's for the district, and they have to go, or they can't play. He is excited! His first game is Sunday morning at 9:30!

The Rutgers game sounds fun! I am so happy. I love football season:cheer We are going to watch Michigan vs. Notre Dame tomorrow. That should be a great game!

Stacy- have a yummy dinner and a good night!

Just a warning on the squares, ladies- I'm not as good of a crocheter as all of you just remember the love that went into them...lol... I did get a nice compliment from my DD's today- they said that I am getting good at crocheting! That made me happy.

Archived