Some good clean fun?! [Archive 1]

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta blast, too... DD gets her bottom braces at 8. I have to have her up at 6:30 to take the pills to dry her mouth out.

I can't even tell you all how much fun I had tonight! who would've thunk it would've started with a rhino and a map? I didn't see that coming!

Mary- go to the User CP on the top left and click on it. Then go to edit avatar and it will bring up avatars to choose. you pick one and then you click save.

i expect to see a picture next to your name tomorrow....LOL

Ok, really, I'm now going to bed!

Thanks for the FUN!

I'm not leaving! Good night to all who are, though. Sweet dreams!

And, yes, Shannon, I do get up with dh. It's a nice, quiet time to crochet. :devil I also used to make breakfast for him but now I'm afraid I'll be too loud for the others.

I am so not a morning person, but I'm trying to change. I'm sure DH would love it if I got up with him, but his time changes depending on the job. He has to leave at 4:30 tomorrow morning.

Good luck to your dd, Leanne!

Speaking of orthodontics and mouth-type stuff...my poor 4 y/o needs to have 5 fillings. :( We are being referred to a pediatric dentist so they knock her out and fill them all at once. I feel so bad. Have any of you had to have your dk's put under for something like that?

I was worried about them going, but they both love it. The first time they went, the tech put Finding Nemo on the computer monitor and they loved it! Now they expect it. LoL

Shannon, I'm not much of a morning person, either. I'm more "mid-afternoon." dh usually leaves sometime between 5-5:30 a.m., sometimes sooner, depending if a crew needs to be out sooner.

When DD had to have her MRI, they gave her something to make her loopy and sleepy, then when they took her back they put her under. They wouldn't let us go back there with her. Not fun. But she was fine.

They wouldn't let you go back with her? Yikes! I guess since she was sleepy, she didn't notice, though.

I feel so bad. She won't let me help her brush her back ones, but she won't do it herself. :shrug

Maybe she'll realize now that it needs to be done. Kids are strong and quick, and if they don't want something done, it won't get done.

The first time they gave me the gas at the dentist, they let me listen to a cassette. I started freaking out because the music started sounding funny and slurry, and they had left me alone. I thought I was "fading out" from too much gas. Turns out the batteries in the radio were dying, not me.:lol

:rofl

I would freak out, too! I've never been given gas, I haven't needed any pulled. The last time I had a root canal, though, the anesthesia wore off with about 15 minutes left. I felt everything! The dentist looked at me and said, "Oh, I guess it wore off. I'd rather not give you more. Do you think you can handle this for 15 more minutes?" :eek I did, though. Then I got the heck outta there! LoL

:eek Ouch! I've never had a root canal, but I know I don't want one. And that's with anesthesia!

I just realized that my house is listed as number 474. You all were looking at the wrong house. That's why you couldn't see me or my dinosaur!:lol

Archived