Ready to scream over the Ladybug Afghan

Yes, I'm still slogging away with this thing...

Once again, it looks like I'm going to have to do more frogging. I managed to do fine until I got to the part where the black face starts and you have to do two colors (red and black in each row). It's coming out CROOKED! Ahh!!! :eek:eek:eek I have a feeling I miscounted somewhere...

At this rate, the kid across the street is going to be in high school before I get this done! :eek

There was one that was just posted here. I remember reading that she had a really hard time with the face also so she made it separate and sewed it on after. It might be the easiest way to do it.

There was one that was just posted here. I remember reading that she had a really hard time with the face also so she made it separate and sewed it on after. It might be the easiest way to do it.

Yeah, I can see where one might be compelled to do that...:rofl I'll keep that in mind if I can't figure this out.

In addition to the crooked issue, it warps like crazy. I'm trying to correct for that by throwing in a few non-increasing rows, but that's throwing the count off. I'm not sure, but I think you need to be a nuclear physicist to do this thing...:lol

More power to you - I just did squares with 5 rounds of a circle in the center and I don't know how many times I had to frog it because I stopped paying attention and just crocheted.

That's why I like PHs scalloped potholder pattern so much. Every time there's an increase you do a post st. It's almost impossible to screw up. I don't know how a lady bug would look with lines like a pizza on it.

Archived