Gathery Up Scarf - My First Published Pattern

marikamum

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

I'm still looking for a copy here in PA. I'd really like a paper one but if I can't find one soon I'll buy the yudu digital version. It's a lovely scarf!

Great job Wanda!

warmest,

:mdust:mdust:mdust Cosmo:mdust:mdust:mdust

I'm still looking for a copy here in PA. I'd really like a paper one but if I can't find one soon I'll buy the yudu digital version. It's a lovely scarf!

Great job Wanda!

warmest,

digital version of the pattern or the magazine?? edti: or digital of the magazine? I found it, but hesitant to try without knowing for sure it's digital!!

digital version of the pattern or the magazine?? edti: or digital of the magazine? I found it, but hesitant to try without knowing for sure it's digital!!

The magazine is currently available digitally via yudu.com. The pattern will not be available independently until the rights revert back to me.

:)

Great job Wanda!

warmest,

Hmmm... have you checked any online yarn shops? I think some of them stock the paper copy of the magazine. I am still waiting on my paper copy LOL, but I have a digital subscription...

Thanks, Cosmo, you are the best cheering section a fairy could hope for :manyheart.

Archived