Knitting Recommendation?

LolitaChase

I like Knitting Help and will go there for the videos when I get extra time to learn knitting.

The woman that owns the site is an Amy, too...although hers is spelled differently that yours.

I like Knitting Help and will go there for the videos when I get extra time to learn knitting.

The woman that owns the site is an Amy, too...although hers is spelled differently that yours.

Rachel,

I had a good chuckle over that one too when I noticed it. LOL!

Amie

(the "ie instead of y" Amie)

Oh, yes, and the head of Knitty is Amy if my memory serves me correctly.

For awhile, I thought everybody who crocheted had to be named some sort of Patricia, because I kept getting Encouragements and Testimonials, Tips and Tricks, and emails submitted to my site from lots of Pats, Patricias, Trish's, Tricia's, and what not!

(I know that's not the case, but it seemed like it!)

How funny. I didn't even look down to see the links under your name Rachel. LOL. Hey! I've gotten SO MANY HITS off of those links you put up for the scarf. THANKS A BUNCH! I mean, the first day was very busy over here. :-)

You're welcome!!! (Yes, I'm THAT Rachel. ;) ) I almost feel hesistant linking to people sometimes...I hope they don't run out of bandwidth or something when their pattern link is on my What's New page.

Archived