RAOK question

Good morning everyone!!! I just have a quick question about RAOK. I really want to get involved but I am not sure on a few things. How do I get started? And I don't have much money to spend, so is there a minimum amount you have to spend each time you send something? I just really like the idea of doing something to brighten another persons day.

There's no minimum to spend. A lot of people just like receiving post cards or notes. There are a lot looking for squares to make a friendship-ghan. Everyone is just thrilled to know someone else thought of them, it makes no difference how much if any money is spent.

:turtle:vheart

I actually went out last week and got some $1 scanes of cotton yarn and sent a couple scanes to 3 different people. I sent a fun little note with each one. It really isn't the amount you spend - it is the thought behind it and everyone loves to get "happies" in the mail!

Good morning everyone!!! I just have a quick question about RAOK. I really want to get involved but I am not sure on a few things. How do I get started? And I don't have much money to spend, so is there a minimum amount you have to spend each time you send something? I just really like the idea of doing something to brighten another persons day.

MrsObie, you are very new to Crochetville and still have the status of Junior Villager. After you have been a member for 30 (or is it 40?) days and have made 30 (or again, is it 40?) posts, your status is changed to that of Villager, and at that point, a whole new section of forums will open up to you. In those forums is the one that contains the wish lists for the RAOKs. So hang in there a little while longer and keep on posting, and soon you'll be able to read the wish lists to see what people would like to receive. All these extra little goodies is one of the best parts of Crochetville. Of course, THE best part is the people! :yes

In order to get access to the Wishing Well forum you must achieve Villager status which is 30+ posts and you need to be registered for 30+ days.

Once you receive access (the forum will automatically appear) you can read the guidelines.

After that if you have any questions, please feel free to contact me or Terri/LadySorce.

Have fun

MrsObie, i once received a raok via email. was a simple wish for a good day. So, it's not really a matter of spending a lot of money, just doing something to say "thinking of you" and "have a nice day". :)

I hope you have a nice one,

Sandy

Archived