Tea Cosy for British MIL

mclendon1

The pattern is here: http://stickyfingerscrafts.blogspot.com/2007/06/tea-cozy-pattern.html

I used some stash I bought of EBay, & the trim is out of my free skien from Caron. H hook. I'm slow, it took me about 3 hours. I’ve never seen an actual tea cozy, but Brit DH says it’s perfect.

post-27033-135897495876_thumb.jpg

Sorry, I didn't realize there is a seperate thread for Cozies. Mods move if needs to be.

Hi Mclendon1, I'm also married to a "hot" Brit, haha. We've been married over 4 years. I love your profile info. Reminds me of ME, hehe.

Your MIL will love the tea cozy, it's really nice. I should make my British MIL one, too. I'm very new to crochet though, barely learning to read patterns, and am so addicted to dish cloths.

Hi Mclendon1, I'm also married to a "hot" Brit, haha. We've been married over 4 years. I love your profile info. Reminds me of ME, hehe.

Your MIL will love the tea cozy, it's really nice. I should make my British MIL one, too. I'm very new to crochet though, barely learning to read patterns, and am so addicted to dish cloths.

Try this pattern; it's super simple! OBTW, I'll be married to my Hot Brit 3 yrs on St Patrick's Day!

Just finished a black & white tea cosy for Brit FIL, same pattern, I'll post in a new thread/

Archived