Wish Lists

Hi Everyone!

I just wanted to suggest that everyone update their wish lists. I clicked on a link for someone's wish list yesterday, and it was over a year old. When you edit it, perhaps put in the title "updated 1/1/10" for example. Also, make sure your address is current with your coordinator.

It's always fun to grant someones wishlist! I hope everyone gets a chance to do it someday.

thank you for that information Holly never thought about it though I did update it last week but I never thought of putting it in the title updated such and such a date. Thanks for the heads up.

I usually look to see if the person is active on here. Click on their name and go to their profile and it tells you when they last logged in. If they have been on in the last 2 months then I will send it. Or at the bottom of the wishlist post it shows you when it was last edited. Hope that helps too. :-)

Yes.. always important to update your address with either myself or AuntBubbels if you have moved!!!

Once you update your wishlist, it does show at the bottom when you were there and when you did it.

Thank You JammerHolly for mentioning this. I hope that everyone with a wishlist goes and updates theirs :cheer

I usually look to see if the person is active on here. Click on their name and go to their profile and it tells you when they last logged in. If they have been on in the last 2 months then I will send it. Or at the bottom of the wishlist post it shows you when it was last edited. Hope that helps too. :-)

What a good idea! :yes

Archived