Hats for Homeless Veterans

BPitard

***Update***

Sorry, I have to withdraw this request due to a friend needing my help. Once the dust settles I will try again. Thanks to those who have responded... I don't think any hats have been sent but if they have I will still pass them on.

I don't want to sound mean, but I am wondering why I have not got more than 1 response to this. Is it because I am new? Is it because of how I worded it? Is it because everyone has their charity slate filled? I know I can do this on my own (maybe not the full 24 hats) but I did want to include other people so I could show the Veterans that I am not the only one who appreciates that they gave so much for us.

If you have any suggestions or feedback please share it :)

I don't want to sound mean, but I am wondering why I have not got more than 1 response to this. Is it because I am new? Is it because of how I worded it? Is it because everyone has their charity slate filled? I know I can do this on my own (maybe not the full 24 hats) but I did want to include other people so I could show the Veterans that I am not the only one who appreciates that they gave so much for us.

Beth, please don't get discouraged. It could be many factors as to a poor response right now. I now that there are a couple other charities asking for hats, plus it is a very busy time of year for many of us. My charity is very slow right now to. I'm not the best with hats, but I'll do my best to get one out to you in this time frame. Please PM the addy to me. :hug

Sorry, I have to withdraw this request due to a friend needing my help. Once the dust settles I will try again. Thanks to those who have responded... I don't think any hats have been sent but if they have I will still pass them on.

Let me help ya out here.

You just posted this yesterday afternoon.

Most folks only fly through the ville once a day! :) some of us do it when we are doing our morning coffee. So give us a moment!! Im just seeing this for the first time, nevermind thinking about me not replying fast enough, girl! :)

When you want to do this again, post it up again and give us a few days to respond! :) I'd love to help out when you are ready! :)

Hugs

Kath

I am sorry you withdrew this request, hope all goes well with your friend. If you decide at some point to try this again, please let me know I would love to help you out. Be well...

I'm sorry I didn't see this post sooner. I would have loved to contribute.

You must remember,however, lots of us work full time as well as take care of families. Between all the shopping, cooking, cleaning, homework, etc..... we can't get onto the computer too often. Sometimes I am too tired to get onto this site for a few days, but eventually I will sign on and get updated on as much as possible.

Next time give it some time!!!! You will get many responses and help. People here are very kind, helpful and generous.

Archived