Squares needed For Warm Up America my library is donating afghans

Jempast

My monthly crochet/knitting group which is arranged by my library met last night. We are making squares for Warm Up America. The squares need to be exactly 6" x 6". It can be any pattern. I would appreciate it if you could send me a square or how ever many squares you want to. Next month we will be stitching all of the squares together to donate the afghans for Warm Up America.

If you are interested in sending me 6" x 6" squares please either PM or email me for my address. The squares need to be made out of DK weight yarn (size 3 on the label) and to be 6" x 6". You can do what ever pattern and use what ever colors/brand you want so long as the square is made in DK weight yarn (size 3 on the label) and is 6" x 6".

If you are interested in helping me get these squares together for my group I meet with them October 29th so I need any squares you are willing to donate by October 28th.

Thank you in advance for your help!

:hug

I have no idea what DK weight is. Guessing it is sport, since worsted is 4, usually use worsted or baby yarn. Looked in my stash and found a few skeins of Red Heart sport, but it has no number on it. If this yarn is ok, I can make some squares.

Hugs from Donna in Oklahoma

• 3 weeks later...

Archived