I am lost ?

crazzy cow

Question

I am working on this poncho and the last part of the pattern says to: For all sizes repeat last round untill piece is about 16" from beginning ch or to desired length. So I finish it off by repeating round 12 till its the right length or from the last round in the last section. It looks like I finish with rnd 12 till I like the lenght but at the moment it is making me go :confused:thair:yell:headache

th_poncho001.jpgth_poncho.jpg click on picture for pattern

5 answers to this question

If you're making a size Large, then you will indeed be repeating round 12. From the looks of it, if you're making a Medium, you'll repeat Round 10, and if you're making a small you'll repeat round 8. The extra rounds for larger sizes seem to increase the circumference of the garment, not the length.

I think you will find that, if you are doing the small size, you do row10 then you go to the instructions immediately after the part for the large size only, where it says "For all sizes" and do that row. Then that is the round you repeat.

If you are making the large size, work the 11th and 12th round, then do the row "For all sizes" and repeat that row.

Hope this is helpful.

Colleen.:cheer :cheer :cheer

Yes, that is how I read it.

Do up to row 12, then do "next" row which is repeated to the length you want. The last row looks like a small picot to finish off the edge. You can do anything you like on this row as long as you keep it sitting flat and not gathering up.

Looks like a nice Poncho to make. Plain and simple but effective.

Show us a photo when you are finished.:cheer :cheer :cheer

Have fun.

Colleen:hug :hug :hug

Archived