Question about ROAK's

I have been reading them as I have done some sorting of things that someone else may want.

My question:

I was reading through the 2009 Wish Lists and noted that the actual posts are dated 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009?

I'm confused. If you put a post in the 2009 ROAK wouldn't your thread be dated 2009?

I have been reading them as I have done some sorting of things that someone else may want.

My question:

I was reading through the 2009 Wish Lists and noted that the actual posts are dated 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009?

I'm confused. If you put a post in the 2009 ROAK wouldn't your thread be dated 2009?

Every year the wish lists are updated to the current year. So, in 2010 all of the 2009 wish lists will be updated to 2010 wish lists.

I have seen that alot of places but dont know what it is or stands for? Please let me know.

As the previous poster said, it stands for Random Acts of Kindness. Once you have been here for thirty days and have 50 posts (I think it's 50), you'll have access to the RAOK forum.

Welcome to the 'Ville!

Raoks are created when a member wants to post a wish list. We started from scratch about 2 years ago, but I think you are reading when the person joined C'Ville.

That date would reflect when a person joined.

We also have Holidays In July which is exactly like the standard RAOK but you need to create a new wish list for a specified period of time. We also have the Holiday Wish List which is done at the end of the year.

I hope I didnt confuse you . . .

Let me know if you have any more questions

One thing, no matter which RAOK you join, they are all fun fun fun

Archived