Granny Square Question

HDorsett2

I was wondering if anyone can help me out. I am looking for a specific granny square that I do not know the name for. All I know is that it has a horizontal row and a vertical row that forms a letter L. It starts in a corner and when it is finished and you look at it, it has a diagonal row of "holes" that goes up. Does that make sense? I hope someone can help me. I really appreciate the help!!!!

Hello,

I'm sorry but I've not seen any granny square like you described, I hope someone here can help you. All of the ladies here are so helpfull.

I to am looking for a granny square that starts with a circle then looks lacy and becomes a square. I saw it on knit and crochet today but by the time I could sit down and write it down, the person making it had finished it? I checked that website but there is nothing there?

Please if anyone has an idea on this square or saw that episode its #203, I'd appreciate it a lot.

Y.Marie

Hi Renni C,

Thank you for directing me to the blushing granng sq., you know I've gone to that website but didn't realize that is the granny sq. I'm looking for.

Have a good day,

Y.Marie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The link is in my post #2 in red. After opening the site, scroll down a little and she has the pattern typed out. ;)

That's an odd / different looking granny sqaure... I like it.Where is the pattern? Susan

Archived