Looking for the designer of this.

I am searching for the writer of this pattern. :think It is called the Backpack Shell Purse. The file I have stored has no name or web info on it and the link I used to get it is long dead. It was a free download. I can't figure out how to post the pic from the pattern file so here are some I have made from it. The original showed a white bag with blue trim. I have been asked to share this pattern several times and I want to give the designer her credit. I want to add it to my projects on Ravelry for others to make.

Is the writer here or anyone recognise it?"

post-10863-135897427631_thumb.jpg

The designer may no longer be able to be contacted, if her site went down.

What is the "link long dead"? ....nevermind, I Googled and found it on Martha's Crochet and Craft Links site. I'm not familiar with that (now not-working) site and don't know if the designer is still around.

Sorry that I'm not much help.

I am searching for the writer of this pattern. :think It is called the Backpack Shell Purse. The file I have stored has no name or web info on it and the link I used to get it is long dead. It was a free download. I can't figure out how to post the pic from the pattern file so here are some I have made from it. The original showed a white bag with blue trim. I have been asked to share this pattern several times and I want to give the designer her credit. I want to add it to my projects on Ravelry for others to make.

Is the writer here or anyone recognise it?"

[ATTACH]5321[/ATTACH]

All the info I could find:

Designers name: Crystal Quintanilla

I also found an old email address. Please PM me if you want it.

Good luck!

Hugs

Kath

. I have been asked to share this pattern several times and I want to give the designer her credit.

What you mean by "share this pattern" isn't clear, so I'm going to offer a general clarification of our guidelines, for everyone's benefit. :)

If by "share this pattern," you just mean sharing the name of the designer and/or a link to where the pattern can be downloaded by the person wanting it, it's perfectly fine to share that information.

If you instead mean "send somebody a copy of this pattern," then that's not okay, both according to US copyright law and our forum guidelines. Even though the pattern was originally made available for free, it is still subject to copyright protection. This means that you can't share copies of the pattern (via hard copy, email, electronic, or any other method) without permission of the designer. (If you had such permission, you'd need to print a hard copy to maintain in your legal files. If such distribution was taking place through Crochetville via post, PM, or email to other members, I'd need a copy for Crochetville's legal files, too.)

Thanks, Amy. That's exactly what I wanted to know.

I have actually found a website and am in the process of contacting her.

Some of those links are dead also, but there are more patterns available from her.

Archived