Freecrochet.com & freepatterns.com

I saw an advertisement on here for freecrochet.com, is this site the same as freepatterns.com? Cuz it sure looks like it. I logged in to freecrochet.com as I would for freepatterns.com but it didn't work. Anybody know?

Carol:hook

I just saw that ad after reading your post here. Freecrochet.com looks to be the same as freepatterns.com

The set-up is the same, the patterns look the same, but the site coloring is a little different.

(from what I can tell)

does anyone have a address for a chairty that sews granny squares together for aphgans or laphghans? I have over a 100 granny squares that need sewed together and don't like to sew them together and would donate them and mail them for free to someone who does this to make these important blankets for chairty.

I could sew them together and send them to one of our wounded soldiers in Walter Reed! Just send me a PM and I will give you my address!

Collette

I saw an advertisement on here for freecrochet.com, is this site the same as freepatterns.com? Cuz it sure looks like it. I logged in to freecrochet.com as I would for freepatterns.com but it didn't work. Anybody know?

Carol:hook

I don't know if they're actually the same site (with one URL that redirects to the other), but they are owned by the same company: DRG, the parent company of Annie's Attic.

Archived