scarves and hats for kids

goofy

Nope! Was thinking I would bring them this wedensday but if I don't have yours I will wait. I have never had that happen to me. That really stinks!!

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sent them out on Sat., I also sent a 2nd smaller package with 3 more scarves, 2 are somewhat small and can be used hopefully for a smaller child, but the 3rd one is good for any size I would think. So expect 2 packages very soon. Sorry for the delay. :(

Hey lady, hope you got my hats - if after you deliver them this week you find you need more just give a holler! I'm semi-caught up at this point LOL! (once that gets out - I won't be you watch!)

Nikki~I got your package today. Thank you!! I agree there is one short one. I'm sure there will be a smaller child that can use it.

Karan~I don't honestly remember if I got your hats....I'm sure I did. I received so many! Way more then I had planned on! I am very pleasanly suprised. :yes I do believe I have enough. It will be added to many more that will be donated.

Ann~Not a problem at all. I will wait another week to deliver them. Not a problem. I just hope that you are feeling better. :yes

Ann~I received your hats yesterday thank you again!!

I will be taking these all in on wedensday!! That you all so much for helping me fill my tote to bring in. There will be alot of warm kids this winter thanks to you!!

• 3 weeks later...

hello ladies! I finally got the hats, scarves and mittens delivered. They wanted to send you a great big thank you! And I thank you again for helping me give back to a group that helped me out when I really needed it.

Archived