Entrelac Scarf...sort of

nicolep

I took the Basic Entrelac Crochet with Karen Whooley here at the 'Ville the last two weeks. I had so much fun learning the new-to-me technique.

We made a scarf during the class. Well, I got an idea from a yahoo group to use Entrelac Crochet to make a steering wheel cover for my new car. Originally, I was going to make a different project to sew onto the steering wheel. However, I decided to use the scarf since I wouldn't need it for some time since it's almost summer.

It's completely cheesy, but I love it! :D

post-28827-135897414197_thumb.jpg

post-28827-135897414201_thumb.jpg

I think its awesome idea... Chevys rock what model?

Thanks! I wish I could take credit for the idea, but I can't. I'm not that creative. :lol

It's a Cobalt. I traded in my other Cobalt and bought this one. It's Victory Red...that's the really bright, true red not the darker red. My first one was a blue four door. This one is a two door.

My Chevy is an HHR SS.. Victory RED too... I love it. .. I like those Cobalt. I looked at them. But decided on this wanted the power for going up hills.LOL

My Chevy is an HHR SS.. Victory RED too... I love it. .. I like those Cobalt. I looked at them. But decided on this wanted the power for going up hills.LOL

That's funny because I originally wanted an HHR, but decided to get another Cobalt. The HHR ended up being a little too "boxy" for my taste.

I have loved all of my Chevy's so far. I'll probably buy those my entire life.

Okay I have to post a note here.

Great Steering wheel scarf :lol Nicole!!!

The best thing though was in reading down the thread between you and DavaJ about your car. What do I see but an ad for a Chevey Cobalt :rofl It was just to funny.

:mug:cat:yarn

Your steering wheel cover looks fabulous! Great job! :cheer

Thank you! :)

Okay I have to post a note here.

Great Steering wheel scarf :lol Nicole!!!

The best thing though was in reading down the thread between you and DavaJ about your car. What do I see but an ad for a Chevey Cobalt :rofl It was just to funny.

:mug:cat:yarn

:lol That's really funny! I'll have to call it a steering wheel scarf from now on. :D

I talk about my car every chance I get.:lol

Great scarf.:clap

Thanks! Nothing wrong with talking about your car!!

Great steering wheel cover! I have GOT to learn entralac :lol

I love entrelac. It's so addicting. I'm going to use it to make a preemie afghan next. :hook

Archived