Knitting and Crocheting at Kids School

Well yesterday the funniest thing happened to me this lady Cindy who knits and I who crochet we were sitting in the principal's office talking to the secretary and all we did was knit and crochet it was pretty cool 2 woman doing needlecraft work in unison and I just working on ehdc stitches

I love it!!!! Isn't it great when you are comfortable enough with your craft that you can take it out anywhere and work on it? I keep a special WIP in the car always, just for these times. It is amazing how many people knit or crochet.

Funny thing happened to me in Washington, DC: I was on line for the Ladies room (as there is usually a line- but never for the Men's room :lol ) and the lady behind me whipped out her knitting needles and started to knit !!! Of course since I do both crochet and knit, we started talking and had a lovely conversation. This brought in others on line and for the first time I was sorry the line moved so fast!!! :D

I do the same thing keeping a WIP to take with me when I go out. It has to be one that is small and I don't need to think about my stitches. Its nice when we run into fellow crocheters or knitters. Though I don't knit.

Archived