? pls on Bobbins for Graph - ghan

muffel

Question

Hi Ladies,

I need to pls know what ur using for Bobbins ? :think how ur using what U use ? :blush and what is the best way to make bobbins ? :crocheting

( I looked at the store and they are wayyy to high in price , so I am asking what I could use that don't cost much ) :devil

ty all for the help :yes

:hug huggs for all ~!

9 answers to this question

If I have a lot of the same color, I use a full skein. If I need a lot of 'bobbins' or small amounts of that same color, I just roll up smaller balls of yarn and use them. I don't bother buying 'bobbins'. Too expensive and not a needed expense.

Bobbins are a useless expense. You can always just wind up some yarn and put a rubber band around it. Personally, I've long since given up using bobbins of any kind. I just leave the yarn hanging loose; then as the various lengths begin to tangle, I can just pull the needed one out from the others.

I agree- Bobbins are a useless expense. I don't usually use them either, but when I do, I just cut pieces of cardboard.

Debbie

I take cardboard and draw the letter H on it and cut it out. Make sure you use a block type letter like this H. That way you can wrap the yarn around it.

I ball my yarns up and place them in a LARGE basket (in the order they will be used) lined with a plastic garbage bag. Then I crochet a row, set the piece on top of the basket, rotate the basket 180 degrees, pick up the piece flipping the bottom of the piece towards me and resume the next row....this method keeps my work tangle free but can not be used when you are carrying the yarn along.

hope this helps

Lynne

<><

I take cardboard and draw the letter H on it and cut it out. Make sure you use a block type letter like this H. That way you can wrap the yarn around it.

I do a similar thing but I put curves at the top and bottom of the upright bars of H and make it from plastic -- like the sturdy plastic that cheese slices now come in.

I do a similar thing but I put curves at the top and bottom of the upright bars of H and make it from plastic -- like the sturdy plastic that cheese slices now come in.

I like the idea of the curves, I will have to give that a try. Thanks.

ty all, what wonderful Ideas... :)

I will be sure to try them all and see what works best for me

God bless ~!!

Archived