Great thing for everyone

emeraldmoon

Question

Ok for all who use pdf files to make your patterns.. This is a program that you can get and download to add watermarks to your whole pdf document.. Not just your photos.. I think this is a great idea and chelle and Kristina you both should look into this one..

http://www.download.com/PDF-Stamp-PDF-Watermark-/3000-6675_4-10387739.html?tag=lst-0-6

6 answers to this question

Thank you, Cathey. I used to have a program, but I lost it when my computer crashed. I finally got around to downloading it. I've been busy away from the house these past few days, so I haven't had time.

I clicked "view screenshot" but I didn't see what the watermark would look like. Can someone tell me if it makes the pattern more difficult to read? I'm designing some right now that have a heavy use of charts and I'm curious as to whether it could cause problems. I know sometimes I'll see photographs online with watermarks and I have a hard time really seeing the image. I'd test it out myself but I can't download and install it on this computer because it's my backup and doesn't have Acrobat installed.

Thanks to anyone who can help and emeraldmoon for sharing the link :)

Holiday

I clicked "view screenshot" but I didn't see what the watermark would look like. Can someone tell me if it makes the pattern more difficult to read? I'm designing some right now that have a heavy use of charts and I'm curious as to whether it could cause problems. I know sometimes I'll see photographs online with watermarks and I have a hard time really seeing the image. I'd test it out myself but I can't download and install it on this computer because it's my backup and doesn't have Acrobat installed.

Thanks to anyone who can help and emeraldmoon for sharing the link :)

Holiday

Holiday, I went to the creators website which is here and found the product discription which is here. It states there that the watermark can be made to ANY size. It also offers more examples of watermarked items, but those examples make the watermark quite large.

hope that helped!! :think

Sherry

I don't know how I missed this before, but I just wanted to say, thank you for the extra info Sherry :)

Archived