Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

By the time I got in there, she was asleep. That's what happens when you live in a mansion and it takes 15 minutes just to get to your daughter's room.:D

I'm gonna Google you!!

I'm good. I learned a valuable lesson tonight. Don't ever horseplay with a Real Estate Book. I had one dislocate my eyebrow tonight.:headache (they don't have a dislocated eyebrow smilie. What's up with that???)

I say I have pregnant brain... and then mention that I haven't been pregnant for 5 years. But that's when it all started going downhill. My brain and some other stuff. Stupid gravity!

:yay for weekends off! I just googled myself and it shows you the street. You have to turn clockwise and scooch down the street a bit. It's the smaller brown house next to the bigger gray house with the flag blowing out front.

He has a lot to do. He's bringing DD to McDonald's for pancakes in the morning. That's their thing. They haven't done it in a long time.

Yes, Shannon... gravity is not a good thing... Wait another decade, and see how you like it then!:lol I don't worry much, it's mostly "behind" me!:rofl

Colleen: that sounded funny... "I googled myself!" :lol:lol

Archived