Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pink camo and white sounds really pretty... this pattern goes quickly for you?

Yes very. If I sit down and put my mind to it , it wont take long to do. Then DD wants me to make another one with a blue mix and white.

She really is good at picking colors..... I don't know where she gets it from cause she didn't get it from me :yes

Yes very. If I sit down and put my mind to it , it wont take long to do. Then DD wants me to make another one with a blue mix and white.

She really is good at picking colors..... I don't know where she gets it from cause she didn't get it from me :yes

:lol well, as fast as you go, she gets lots of practice, so maybe it does come from you after all!:lol

Yes not too sure for how long tho. At least 5 weeks.

wow, that's quite a long time... although it will be nice for the both of you:yes

I was just thinking that we have a boat from Boston in the summer... it's called the CAT... it makes it to NovaScotia in only a few hours!!

wow, that's quite a long time... although it will be nice for the both of you:yes

I was just thinking that we have a boat from Boston in the summer... it's called the CAT... it makes it to NovaScotia in only a few hours!!

I forgot about that boat. She lives not too far from where it docks

She crochets also and she is very fast too. She has been crocheting since she was 8yrs. She makes adult ladies sweaters.

Ahhh... she learned young, too!

I need to get better at wearables... I haven't given myself much practice.

Worested weight..... she gets it at the yarn store for a good price. The same place I get my yarn from. She makes the pieces and then my Mom weaves them for her and then she sews them together.

that's good to know... I used to think that sweaters had to be sport weight. That's why i didn't bother. I only have worsted and some brushed fingering yarn that is hard to work with

I am so glad we are chatting tonight... I am learning so much, and thinking about so many MORE projects! :lol

you are inspiring me to greatness, lady!!!:hug

Why thankyou........ then I have done my job :cheer

If you don't ask then you will never know. I like trying new things and sometimes they work and sometimes they don't :yes

You are a wise woman, Miss Mary!

so what else is going on? Anything good? when did you say your first show is?

It is at the end of June. Dh and I are going to have the oldest 2 Gk for a week in May this year. We have to see what we can do with them, they are 4 and 2

Archived