Some good clean fun?!

So what are we voting on? Boston or a cabin?

I think someone needs to make an executive decision or we'll never decide :lol Maybe we should make Beth decide, since she wasn't at chat and could be a neutral third party :lol

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's Bob. But she calls him Al and he calls her Betty, because she loves the song You Can Call Me Al, by Paul Simon. On his Father's Day card, I wrote Bob, then crossed it out. Then I wrote BigBob, and crossed it out. Then I wrote Al.

It's Bob. But she calls him Al and he calls her Betty, because she loves the song You Can Call Me Al, by Paul Simon. On his Father's Day card, I wrote Bob, then crossed it out. Then I wrote BigBob, and crossed it out. Then I wrote Al.

:manyheart:manyheart:manyheart

That's cute. I remembered about the song, I just couldn't figure out which was his real name. That is so cute. I bet Al/Bob loves every minute of it!

I have so many things to make right now. I've had to make a crochet schedule. Isn't that silly? I'm booked til about January.

Archived