Some good clean fun?!

Now we're talking! I could drive to Buffalo to get a domestic flight.

The other option would be that we pick one person's hometown. That person does all the planning of accomdations, etc. (in exchange for the travel that all the other's are doing) and then we rotate over the next 20 years or so :lol

:tup It's a good plan!:lol

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so... what interesting programs did your DH enjoy this evening?:lol

...and I have soooo missed our chats! Isn't this wonderful? :c9

It is. I don't feel half as lonely the past couple days.

I think he was watching Pawn Stars again :rolleyes How did your DH's presentation go today?

Over a weekend I guess. Limiting to when the kids are out of school kinda only leaved July, what with Vicki and Shannon going back in August. July is a busy month. What do you think?

He said it went well, thanks for asking! He's really busy, which is wonderful. tomorrow, he's going to Connecticut for the day.

Good, busy is good these days. MY DH has gone off to bed.

Hubby lived in Ponchatoula when he was little. He still has family there. It's very interesting. They even have an alligator downtown. In a cage, of course.

Honey's good. Janna's over there tonight, and they've been having fun.

It is nice, actually. Lots of antique shops, and they have the Strawberry Festival every year. It's a cute little town.

She was so excited to see Honey at school today. Then she saw Al and yelled, "Al!" and ran over and jumped in his arms. It was so cute!

Archived