Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

nothing too much.... Krissy and Pete are getting ready to go read in bed, Lindsey's at a friend's and Jamie's at the mall. I am decompressing! LOL!

so, I guess that makes this "girls night in"? :lol

Nah, nothing good, besides chatting with you :D DD is in bed, DH just finished mowing the lawn and will soon take his place on the couch in front of the TV. It was kind of crazy here today. I was pretty close to grabbing my purse and going for a mom's time out. Must be a full moon or something. :loco

actually, it is... it's the New Moon, i think!

Well, at least there is an excuse for my DD's craziness.

OK, I've got a funny DD story for you. We're driving in the car the other day and she's asking me what the difference is between high school, college, university and so on. I explain it to her and tell her that when you go to college or university you study something that interests you or you train for a job. She briefly considers studying science at my alma mater and then says "Do you know anyone who can stick their finger in their mouth and blow water out their ears, Mom?" "No I don't". "That's what I'm going to go to university for, to learn how to do that". :rofl

Well, we couldn't watch anyways, with these meddling DH's hogging up the remotes! :rofl

:lol So true. I had no idea how little good stuff there is on TV until I had control of the remote last week :lol DH's latest fave is Pawn Stars :rolleyes

Well, at least there is an excuse for my DD's craziness.

OK, I've got a funny DD story for you. We're driving in the car the other day and she's asking me what the difference is between high school, college, university and so on. I explain it to her and tell her that when you go to college or university you study something that interests you or you train for a job. She briefly considers studying science at my alma mater and then says "Do you know anyone who can stick their finger in their mouth and blow water out their ears, Mom?" "No I don't". "That's what I'm going to go to university for, to learn how to do that". :rofl

:rofl:rofl:rofl OUT LOUD!!!!! that is AWESOME!

:lol So true. I had no idea how little good stuff there is on TV until I had control of the remote last week :lol DH's latest fave is Pawn Stars :rolleyes

that is true... I only watch the home shows and sports. Seinfeld is good, too.

I'm excited for the season premier of Parenthood in September. And there is this new show (not sure if it's Canadian) that I'm thinking of checking out. It's where women who act like princesses get a reality check :lol DH is into all sorts of crazy shows. At least he's relaxing, I guess.

It's good. My kind of show. Lot's of good actors too. I don't have many shows I watch and I don't watch much in the way of sports. I do enjoy having a share in the remote on Saturday nights when hockey isn't in season. It's nice.

Archived