Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe it is from all the crocheting I have been doing that I lost the weight LOL

yup... you probably sweated it right off! :rofl maybe that's what's been missing from my dieting plan:lol:think

yup... you probably sweated it right off! :rofl maybe that's what's been missing from my dieting plan:lol:think

Iam sure that heat has had alot to do with it too. That plus Iam working at the club again. Oh and our favorite jerk quit the club so I hear :cheer:cheer:cheer

I think 12 -15 is enough to lose... everyone says I needed most of the weight. I just am not used to it. and you are right... once it cools off a little I will be able to walk. my neighbor wants to walk too.

I think 12 -15 is enough to lose... everyone says I needed most of the weight. I just am not used to it. and you are right... once it cools off a little I will be able to walk. my neighbor wants to walk too.

Good walking with someone always helps

I was thinking about taking that course to get cert. but I can't afford it right now maybe later.

are you talking about the Master's Course? I want to do that too.... maybe we should save up and do it together! :D

so you have been making sweaters? how many have you got done?

I make them in sections and then I put them together. Iam on #11 right now. When I put them together I just have to sew the sleves on and do the trim. Plus I have been making towels when it is tooooo hot here.

Archived