Some good clean fun?!

I'm thinking of making that granny stripe as a scrap blanket. But, I've got things to finish first. You know me, the worst at finishing wips :ohdear

I haven't worked on my flannelghan for a few days. Still on strip 4, but that's okay. It's moving along quick.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think the bigger hook for the chain makes sure your foundation chain isn't oo tight. it is like a stretch allowance?

:hug:hugColleen... I am sorry you don't feel well.

Colleen - This doesn't help in the summer, but drink something hot. I always found that to help a sore throat.

LeaAnne - I need another project like I need another hole in my head! I have to finish this baby blanket, the baseball 'ghan, I have fingerless gloves to do for my other niece and DD, and I actually want to do a hook case for me. Not to mention the yarn I just ordered from Mary Maxim for the slippers for DD for either Christmas or her birthday. I also ordered yarn to do a blanket for a friend who is going through a rough time right now. Where will I find time to do a granny stripe? I really don't think I could fit it in!

I hope you feel better soon, Colleen!

Vicki- It's so you have room to work sc's into the foundation.

Vicki - who can? :lol what's one more WIP? :devil

I gotta go, guys... Jamie is home:c9 and I need to hear all the details!

hugs to all of you, and I will see you tomorrow

Thanks Vicki. I had 1 herbal tea, 1 peppermint green tea, and 1 coffee today. I also put some yogurt in the freezer and that helped (still on my diet).

I did go out this evening for a short walk. I just couldn't stand to go a day without at least a little walk. It cleared up tonight and is nice out. Nothing like the first days of summer :manyheart

Shannon - How far along are you on your ghan?

Good night LeaAnne! I hope Jamie had tons of fun!!

Colleen- I'm on the 8th stripe, so 15 rows, I think.

Good night LeaAnne! I hope Jamie had tons of fun!!

Colleen- I'm on the 8th stripe, so 15 rows, I think.

Oh good for you! How are you liking the colours?

Vicki - Does the green sauce go by another name?

Yeah, but after you do the row of sc's you start doing 3 dc clusters. So you have to make room for that too.

I am loving the colors. Sister asked for a kelly green blanket, but I had to add more. I'm up to 8 right now. She saw it and says she likes it. I hope she's telling the truth.

LeaAnnne - Good night! Hope the Pumpkin had a good night at the ball!

Colleen - It may be called Salsa Verde. That is the only other thing I can think of. Or maybe green salsa, which is the English translation!

Shannon - I still say interesting about the hook change!

Colleen - It may be called Salsa Verde. That is the only other thing I can think of. Or maybe green salsa, which is the English translation!

Thanks, I'll look for it again.

Archived