Some good clean fun?!

yes, we did. My friend, Joann put her album up already on FB. Jamie will be home shortly, then I am going to have to get off the computer so she can load the rest. I will be sure to tag the album tomorrow, so you can all see.

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

lots... I need to do a lot around here, painting and stuff.... then there's the Cape, the beach, and my pool :) Nothing structured if we can help it. that's how we like to roll:devil

How bout you? Any big plans?

No big plans here. And that is fine with me! We are going to take it easy this summer. I have to redo my special education presentation for the beginning of the year and I have to take an ESL test that really should have done already. I just didn't have the money to do it! Things have calmed down and I can probably get it done this summer, so those are my big plans. Nothing major. Just that and working on my paper! And :crocheting of course!

:hi everyone! I can't stay long, but wanted to say hi!

LeaAnne I hope Jaime is having fun at her dance. Gotta go check out those FB pics.

Shannon - How is the granny stripe coming along?

Vicki - Thanks for the recipe!!! I've got to find that green sauce. I think that is what I had trouble finding :think

DD is doing much better, but I feel horrible. My throat has been hurting for 2 days now. I napped 2 or 3 times today and didn't get much done. I'm hoping it will soon stop hurting :(

Archived