Some good clean fun?!

I'm guessing Shannon fell asleep putting Janna down :lol Just us two party animals here tonight, LeaAnne. I'm glad you're here. DH isn't home and I haven't had any adult conversation today. Thank you. :hug

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope so, too... he is back on the nebulizers and inhalers...:(:( poor little guy. I will go hang out with him tomorrow, I hope. Maybe I can get him out to play a little whiffle ball... he likes that

Sounds fun! DD and I are taking the bus to the mall. It's mostly about the bus ride. She thinks that is fun. It supposed to be really nice here, so maybe we'll hit the park too.

then in the afternoon, the new Prez and I are going in to clean out the PTO closet, and start the transition :jumpyay

:yay Oh boy, that might mean you need to celebrate with a yummy drink afterwards. I think you might enjoy what happens post-transition. :yes Some time for you!

that sounds like a fun day! does the bus go by your house?

We just have to cut through the school yard and it goes by that street and goes straight to the mall.

:yay Oh boy, that might mean you need to celebrate with a yummy drink afterwards. I think you might enjoy what happens post-transition. :yes Some time for you!

I think you are right! i am settling into that idea quite well. It's been fun, but it's time for someone else to enjoy it all:yes I am ready

We just have to cut through the school yard and it goes by that street and goes straight to the mall.

that's cool!

so when does DD get out for the summer?

I think you are right! i am settling into that idea quite well. It's been fun, but it's time for someone else to enjoy it all:yes I am ready

Good, I'm so happy for you! Who knows what kind of trouble you will get yourself into now :lol

Good grief! I know it! :lol it's a good thing I have good friends to keep me in line! :rofl

...and besides, I have a feeling I will know a lot more of the trouble I am in than I have for the last couple of years. I can't really go into it here, but there are some hard feelings:(.. and not with the original suspect.

Good grief! I know it! :lol it's a good thing I have good friends to keep me in line! :rofl

...and besides, I have a feeling I will know a lot more of the trouble I am in than I have for the last couple of years. I can't really go into it here, but there are some hard feelings:(.. and not with the original suspect.

Oh dear. Space always helps.

Archived