Some good clean fun?!

He's holding it until he can't hold it any longer and is actually making it painful for himself when he finally does go.

I've heard of this with boys before. My friend's Dr. had her give her son prune juice to make him go. Will he go in a pull up?

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I've heard of this with boys before. My friend's Dr. had her give her son prune juice to make him go. Will he go in a pull up?

that's the ONLY way he'll go poo. He'll pee in the potty but not poo

well, I am finishing the pattern for the sunflower square. I never wrote it up:blush

also, a very special pillow square.

I am having lots of fun.

Oh good for you! I love that sunflower square and I like pillow squares :yes Is that one for someone special? ;)

I get that about the math. I like the shaping myself. I can't do math...at all :lol

I think I need something (crochet or otherwise) in my life to keep my brain working. I am very busy but I'm just not feeling very fulfilled these days. Does that make sense?

Yes, it makes total sense.

I will send you the sunflower pattern as soon as it's finished.

And yes, the pillow square is for our own Shannon-ness:) That one was really cool. She needed a fleur de lis, so....:devil

Oh yippe! I'll look forward to the square pattern. That fleur de lis would be fabulousness! :hyper

Yep! She has been dying to tell you guys about it. I just spilled the beans:blush:blush

ok, so this is funny... I created that album on FB, and one of my FB friends commented... she lives 3 streets away, and crochets! :oops... does this mean I could have an IRL crochet buddy?! :lol:lol

Archived