Some good clean fun?!

• Replies 14.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LOL where do you think he got that he's a monkey... from mommy and daddy saying he was one when he's climbing something. He really is too smart for his own good (BTW Doug's grandma made the comment on Tuesday that Keith is the smartest of all the great grandkids, I was on :c9 after that)

...as you should be! :wink

Thanks, our day wasn't the greatest, but we ended on a good note with a good cuddle. How was your time on the deck, LeaAnne?

Sarah - So nice to "see" you! Keith sounds fun!

...as you should be! :wink

He's got her so amazed at what he's doing that the kids that are older then him ARE NOT that's it's kinda cute to listen to her tell doug's grandpa to listen to Keith every time he shows her something new he can do.

Thanks, our day wasn't the greatest, but we ended on a good note with a good cuddle. How was your time on the deck, LeaAnne?

Sarah - So nice to "see" you! Keith sounds fun!

oh he's being quite amusing lately, especially with the trying to "help" with the remodeling

hooray for hugs!!!!:manyheart

the deck was heavenly!!!! I am working on finishing up a couple of designs :) I just need to finish writing the patterns, then I'll be looking for a tester (or 6:lol)

Sarah, when does Keith turn 4?

hooray for hugs!!!!:manyheart

the deck was heavenly!!!! I am working on finishing up a couple of designs :) I just need to finish writing the patterns, then I'll be looking for a tester (or 6:lol)

Sarah, when does Keith turn 4?

Sept. 26th

Happy to hear you are designing. That sounds great, to be creative. I'd love to test. My hooks are bored and I just can't get excited about a project.

I'm researching Polish cookie recipes for Stacy right now. Making me hungry :lol

Sarah - how is Hannah's mom? We've all been praying...

Last I heard she was back at home with her boyfriend. There's a lot I can't go into on here cause of this being a public forum but she is paralyzed from the waist down.

Yes, we understand Sarah.

Are the kids counting down until the last day of school yet LeaAnne?

How are the ball teams doing? We start soccer in 2 days (Run Forrest Run!) :lol

I will def. be calling on you to test for me, Colleen... I am excited! It feels good. :yes

I understand, Sarah. I hope everything turns out ok.

yeah it's been stressfull

well I've got to go help Keith pick up his toys so he can go to bed, will chat more if you all are still on when I get back

hahaha! Colleen! Go, Forest green!

We are counting the days down...:clap:clap:clap June 23rd won't come soon enough!

the regular season for ball is ending by next week. then we start playoffs. They are all having a lot of fun, and doing well

Wow! That season seemed to go quickly! DD says she's going to miss school and I can see that. But, we've got a couple things planned so far for the summer, so hopefully I can keep her amused. She's learning so fast it's hard to keep her occupied these days.

you go to the library alot, right? that will help... that was always my favorite part of summer when I was a child... well except when I was :crocheting

:lol:lol:lol

does J. have friends in the neighborhood?

:yes the season did go by quick! 6 weeks already! everything has to be over before July 1, so they keep it moving...

If you saw my calendar for the last 2 months, you would laugh your head off!

Yes we go to the library once a week usually and we'll continue to do that definitely. She does have lots of friends in the neighbourhood now that she's started school, which is great. I'm thinking of picking one or two times of the week to tell all the neighbourhood families to regularly meet at the park. We all play there after school, so it would be nice to continue that through the summer. We're going to a VBS for one week at a friend of our's church and I'm helping in the kitchen, so that will be fun.

What do your kids have planned for the summer? I guess you'll be going to the cape? I'm so jealous that DH gets to come to Boston in August. I would love to see it. :sigh

:yes the season did go by quick! 6 weeks already! everything has to be over before July 1, so they keep it moving...

If you saw my calendar for the last 2 months, you would laugh your head off!

Or run screaming :rofl Kudos to you for doing it!

Oh! I forgot to tell you... Pete signed up for soccer for the fall! this will be our first experience with soccer.... time to start making those black and orange flannelghans:lol:lol

ok toys semi-picked up (enough to walk in there) anything more will have to wait til we're done remodeling, so long as we can walk in there and there are no hard toys in the bed it's good right now

Archived