TupperWare works w/ crochet

TupperWare Modular Mate #4 Round works great for holding hooks!

p10049009362_detail-1.jpg

#4 is 9" tall, current pricing is $8.00 Been using mine for at least 6 years now. & remember Tupperware has a lifetime warranty.

Haha.. I've not thought of using those to store hooks.

I HAVE used various bowls and rectangular tupperware to shape my felted purses over. They work great and don't get soggy like the last thing I used to shape a purse (a cardboard wine box.. lol).

I plan to clean out my tupperware/plastics cabinet soon.. maybe I'll find an extra #4 hiding out.

Somewhere I have the 800 # for tupperware. I got it because there are no dealers in my area and I needed some modular mate lids replaced. After 20 odd years, they do tend to crack. :)

Somewhere I have the 800 # for tupperware. I got it because there are no dealers in my area and I needed some modular mate lids replaced. After 20 odd years, they do tend to crack. :)

http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/tup_party.consultant_finder

will get you to a consultant in your area!

Just a note from someone who knows...the rounds are a limited release right now...this means that they may be discontinued in the full line catalog when the cycle ends on April 24th but the super ovals are 9 inches long and your hooks would be stored laying down instead of upright and in that case you would only need the super oval 1 it is 2 1/4 inches tall but 9 inches long

http://order.tupperware.com/coe/app/tup_party.consultant_finder

will get you to a consultant in your area!

Tried that. Contacted more than one in my area. Once they heard all I needed was replacement parts, they never would talk to me again.

Finally a consultant OUT of my area took pity on me and gave me the 800#. THAT worked.

I'd really have rather have dealt locally.. and did give them a chance.

Archived