Sign in to follow this  
Guest ScrapNChat

Loosey Goosey joinings

Question

Guest ScrapNChat

I was hoping someone could help me figure out how to tighten up my joinings. I have a description of my problem with pictures here:

[link=http://knotagain.blogspot.com]My Blog[/link]

If anyone can help me figure out how to fix this :bang , I'd sure appreciate it.

Thanks!

- Leisel

5 answers to this question

Hello, I'm afraid I can't help you on the loose joinings, mine tend to be as well! HOWEVER, that little bear you are working on has to be the cutest thing I have ever seen! Who is the designer? Is this pattern something that can be purchased?

I can't help with the loose joining because so do I but, I visited your Blog and I would like to say thank you for the tip of wrapping your yarn around a VCR tape for the fringe on your :pink Crochet for the Cause Scarf:pink . Although my :pink Crochet for the Cause Scarf:pink is finished I certainly can use it on other scarves. I love the pattern and am making several others for gifts.

Ps. I cut all my fringe individually. Geez:bang

Hey, Liesel! I'm not sure exactly what you mean when you say, "When I join a chain to something on the previous row/round..." :thinking2 Can you explain that differently? Maybe I can help. :thinking1