The Flamies! - First Annual Crochet Awards

The Crochet Liberation Front is proud to present the First Annual Crochet Awards--The Flamies!-- to be held on Getting Loopy with Mary Beth Temple on Monday, March 16, 2009 at 9 p.m. Eastern (6 p.m. for those on the West Coast).

Tune in to see who is the favorite in various categories. Although voting is closed, you can still see who is up for an award by visiting the CLF's Blog post here: Hook the Vote! (Scroll down to get to the list.)

Happy (Inter)National Crochet Month!

Liberate the Hook!

:hook

Hey all - the votes are in, the live award ceremony is tonight, and then the full results will be available on the CLF blog. Be there or be square - all sorts of crocheters will be out in full force tonighT

Aw thanks!! What a rush, being on a podcast and getting to talk to Mary Beth and Laurie! I thought I'd pass out or do something unbecoming a hook whittler from up the crick. But its still a blur so I'm hoping it went ok, and I didn't embarass anyone.

And I'm still in utter awe that I'd even be nominated. I mean there were LEGENDARY hook makers among the nominees.

So a HUGE thank you to everyone who voted for me!! I'll try to live up to the honor.

Still in shock

jmibo

Archived