Bows and Arrows Poncho

bythehook

Dot - How do you do so many ponchos so quickly?? You are remarkable and we are grateful that we have access to your creations. Keep on keeping on - as the Grateful Dead used to say.....:clap:manyheart

Thank you, Courtney. :hug I don't really design in my sleep, :sleep but I did have half my bed buried in yarn until just a few days ago. :blush

Dot- you must design in your sleep:lol! You just keep rolling out one beautiful design after another! :clap(But hey, I'm not complaining:D)

Gorgeous as always! Keep 'em coming!:devil

Courtney

Thank you JesseCat. :hug I told someone earlier today, I don't do anything but crochet.:hook :hook :hook:eek

Dot - How do you do so many ponchos so quickly?? You are remarkable and we are grateful that we have access to your creations. Keep on keeping on - as the Grateful Dead used to say.....:clap:manyheart

Hi Ronni, welcome to the board.:hug I know you're going to love it here. I'm glad you like my pattern, I love sharing them. :hook

I love it I am new to list so I just bookmarked your site. Thanks for sharing. Ronni in NY:c9

:clapWay to go Dot!! Another clear winner!! I think I am going to try and adapt this one as a skirt for my daughter !! Will let you know how it comes out:)

Thanks fro sharing!!

HUgs

Vims

Thanks, Vims, glad you like it. I look forward to hearing how it turns out. :hook

Archived