1" buttons

Does anyone else make 1" Pinback buttons out there? I started my business almost 1.5 months ago and I love doing it. I will be making my first keyrings soon as well.

Does anyone else make 1" Pinback buttons out there? I started my business almost 1.5 months ago and I love doing it. I will be making my first keyrings soon as well.

I used to do those years ago. When my oldest was in dance I did one that had a plain white background that read, in black print, "I 'red heart' Tap, Ballet and All That Jazz". Those sold really well. The girls got them and put them on their dance bags. Made it easier to see our girls in the crowds at competitions.

I still have the press but I haven't done any in a long time. Good luck with your business. I had fun with it. Have you thought about using magnets along with pins?

I used to do those years ago. When my oldest was in dance I did one that had a plain white background that read, in black print, "I 'red heart' Tap, Ballet and All That Jazz". Those sold really well. The girls got them and put them on their dance bags. Made it easier to see our girls in the crowds at competitions.

I still have the press but I haven't done any in a long time. Good luck with your business. I had fun with it. Have you thought about using magnets along with pins?

that's cool. I have thought about it but no one has asked about them yet. I just have had people starting to ask me about the keyrings. I think it will grow into those as well. www.myspace.com/analogbuttons is my myspace where I sell them from

Yes, I have one. Which one did you get? I got the badge-a-minute that makes 1,2,3 inch buttons. Can you make all the sizes or only the one inch? Arn't they fun to make.

I bought mine because my daughter was in the HS Marching Band and I was a very active band parent . I bought the machine as long as they supplied the buttons. There is so much you can do with these so if you want to share ideas just let me know. My DD is no longer in band so I don't make them anymore except for gifts. I even sold some to Berger King for the employees to wear during a promotion they were having.

Good Luck with your business.

Yes, I have one. Which one did you get? I got the badge-a-minute that makes 1,2,3 inch buttons. Can you make all the sizes or only the one inch? Arn't they fun to make.

The badge-a-minute is what I have. Now I feel like I want to get it out, go to Michael's to get pinbacks and stuff, and make some.

The badge-a-minute is what I have. Now I feel like I want to get it out, go to Michael's to get pinbacks and stuff, and make some.

haha You're lucky only go to Hobby Lobby for your peices. I have to order mine 10,000 at a time!!

Archived