TMZ Knitting Comment

Did anyone catch the comment about how "knitting is for old people"? The group on TMZ were discussing Alyson Hannigan from American Pie (one time at band camp) who was leaving a knitting class. :angry

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0004989/

The thing that bothers me is I just answered a poll (I can't remember where) where they asked if you heard anything negative about knitting and I said not for a long time! Now the results will be skewed!

Look at the ages of the morons on that show. Consider the content of most of the stories on that show.

All of the girls on the show, protested the comment made by the male Blond bimbo, and said it was the in thing.:hook

Look at the ages of the morons on that show. Consider the content of most of the stories on that show.

All of the girls on the show, protested the comment made by the male Blond bimbo, and said it was the in thing.:hook

Yes, the girls were supportive. It was the boys!! :angry

Good for Alyson. I knew i liked that actress from when she was on Buffy. :) As for the "boys" on tmz, just remember "girls rule and boys drool" (this is not directed to real men, but to immature boys who have to find silly things to criticize about others. my opion of tmz there.)

Sandy

Archived