Heart Squares Afghan from Crochet Today

Peggy85225

I don't know if this is the right place for this but: Since the heart afghan patterns weren't being posted on the Red Heart site fast enough for me I wrote to the address posted in the magazine to request the patterns. It took them less then a week to arrive and they are very nice, in color and booklet form 8 x 10 stapled together. :hook

I am very pleased. They didn't even request a SASE for them so all it cost me was a little time to write the request and a stamp. Very generous of them. :clap

Crochet Today page 12 "From Crochet Today with Love"

issue Jan/Feb 2009

CT Hearts,

PO Box 12229

Greenville, SC 29612

I have recenlty been on the site and they have 2 squares posted, I really like this afghan, but don't think I could wiat all year to finish it, would they send the pattern to the UK if I requested it:c9

I just received mine today. This is great for anyone that wants heart square patterns. It's a real nice booklet you get and it doesn't cost anything you anything but a stamp.

I have recenlty been on the site and they have 2 squares posted, I really like this afghan, but don't think I could wiat all year to finish it, would they send the pattern to the UK if I requested it:c9

I don't know if they will send to the UK or not. Sorry.

Archived