Knitpicks

CLLinda

addi turbos are the best imho. The sharp points especially in the addi lace needles are the best. The finish makes the yarn glide like warm butter on a bagel.

You ain't kidding!! I just got my first pair of Addi needles and what I feared would happen did. I love them. :manyheart I was hoping to fall in love with less expensive needles. :P Oh well. :devil

Linda, I placed an order with WEBS and they were much faster for me. I'm in Rhode Island and they're in neighboring Massachusetts so that had something to do with it. Transit time was only 2 days (first class mail) and they took 72 hours to box and ship. Not bad. The shipping cost was almost the same as Knit Picks. They don't have the fantastic prices on yarns like Knit Picks does but they do have quite a selection otherwise. Right now I'm lusting over the Noro Kureyon. Just ONE skein. :lol Someday. I'll need to find more patience when I order from Knit Picks but who has patience when it comes to yarn? :yarn

I ordered last Saturday and it came today. Didn't open it yet. Just too busy celebrating my birthday to do so.

They seem to have gotten their act together again.

But now a Patternworks catalog came and I better not buy anything for a while.:lol

:manyheart

Archived