Patterns on the ILTY label

Has anyone successfully made any of these patterns?

I tried the one for the scalloped edged scarf last night and after about a dozen froggings, I gave it up.

I know that they must be written in another language and (poorly) translated to english because I've never seen one that I've been able to decipher. Or is it just me??

I tried one for a hat and scarf, it was lacy and white. I tried so many times and finally just gave up.

I think that's the same one I tried.

open work hat with flower on it?

Yup. I never tried the hat.. just the scarf. Strange pattern.. in places it said Insert hook in (#) chain.. then never said what to do!! LOL. I decided that that must be a slip stitch or sc.

Then on another row, it said to sc in ch3 space from previous row.. ok, cool, I can do that. then to ch3 and sc in the next ch3 space.. well.. there wasn't another chain 3 space until waaaaaaay down the row.. now way that would've worked for a scarf.

Just a very strange pattern altogether.

Yup. I never tried the hat.. just the scarf. Strange pattern.. in places it said Insert hook in (#) chain.. then never said what to do!! LOL. I decided that that must be a slip stitch or sc.

Then on another row, it said to sc in ch3 space from previous row.. ok, cool, I can do that. then to ch3 and sc in the next ch3 space.. well.. there wasn't another chain 3 space until waaaaaaay down the row.. now way that would've worked for a scarf.

Just a very strange pattern altogether.

That's the pattern! I gave up and made up my own that slightly resembled it.

Archived