The VILLE, our HOME,Got a buck or two? Why not...

I figured with a New year ahead, Amy and Donna will have a new Budget ahead to maintain our wonderful free site here. Crochetville has a TIP JAR, many of you may not know about, so IF your inclined to help the managers out with the site costs please visit here : http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=45243

I just did and they use paypal. If you don't have paypal you can ask them where to send a buck or two to help. Amy and Donna spend alot of their free time, and not so free time on here, they have domain fee's they pay out of their pockets to keep this a free site, so lets have a goal to help out for 2009. :hook. Don't worry if you can't afford much, anything helps, one time I had a buck in my paypal, and gave it here. This site they will keep free, so don't fret about it being a payed place to come to, they just could always use some help along the way. So open your hearts and your paypals friends, I did. Lets see if we can knock there socks off, crocheted socks I HOPE....:lol

Hugs

JoAnn

I just feel the need to keep this going, so here am, did you tip?

Hugs and Love

JoAnn

remember every penny counts to help the site, I know they make revenue on advertizing too, so dont forget to click the links provided.

Hugs and LOVE MY VILLE

JoAnn

I thought that is what all the advertisements were for? Now if they ever go away then you bet Ill be tipping. lol

Oh and I think they make a little money if you click them. I make an effort to click a couple every day. So if you don't have the money to spare right now like I don't click some of the ads.

Archived