Scarfs

Hello Everyone

My name is Cindy and I just minutes ago registered on this site. I found ths website while looking for a scrf pattern. I started crocheting when I was about 8,9, I can't remember. I used to crochet constantly, and then I just didn"t so anything for the longest time. In the last couple of years Ihave started getting back into it. I have never really made anything thing other than Afgahns & Pot Holders. I feel as tho I have forgotten alot even the bascis.

What I was wondering is, if anybody has an easy pattern for a scarf that you wold be willing to share. I am amazed at the amount of patterns that some of you have. I am hoping to really get back into crocheting, I really enjoy it, but am tired of making the same things. I know that there is much more out there, and if I justgive it a little more effort, maybe I can figure it out again!:laughroll

I look forward to hearing from anyone wh might want to share, or just say hello even!!!! Thanks for listening, & happy Crocheting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've found a few really cute ones in Crochet! magazine - and I've also just been known to make some up on my own. My gift recipients love them - whether they came from a pattern or not. Good luck & glad you're joining us!

The past couple ones I made are just a simple dc...i have done it both longways and shortways. I like the long ways best though.

There's 2 Crochet A Longs (aka CALs) for 12 Scarves of 2009 (which is 1 scarf each month) and another for Scarf Fridays (where you make a scarf every friday).

You should check them out...I know there are some free patterns listed there, as well as pictures of some completed ones.

Good luck and welcome to the 'ville!!

Archived