Magic Crochet?

threadlover

Has anyone received the June issue of Magic Crochet? I have subscribed since the early 80"s and haven't missed an issue. I don't know if I'm just anxious or if maybe my subscription ran out and they haven't sent me a renewal card or what. It has been my favorite thread mag. forever. The last issue I got was April and it sure was smaller and thinner. I hope this isn't going away like all the good ones.

Marcia

• 3 weeks later...

Any word on this magazine? I just got my first copy ever from an ebay auction and just ADORE it!!!! I've never seen it in the stores around here so never knew what it was about. I hope it's not going away cuz I'd like to subscribe possibly.

The word is it is no longer being published. I have looke everywhere and no one has it. They didn't send anything to let us know about it either. It is my favorite thread mag. I don't know of anymore out there like it. If anyone knows any let us know.

Thanks

Marcia

• 4 weeks later...

I kind of think Magic Crochet is no longer being published here in the States. I noticed once they had a new editor in 2004 (or maybe 2003) that they no longer had clothing in it (or very very few) and that the back no longer had photos of all the projects. Plus it seemed much thinner.

I renewed my subscription last year but I haven't received an issue in a long long time.

Archived