Crochet Clipart or Websets?

:flower thank you, I hadn't come across that site in my search. I did notice that most of the time they say crochet, but it was really knitting ... so, I quit searching. Thanks for the new start ... Anyone else got anything? :flower

I went on a hunt for some too...

the only way I found any at all was to put "crochet" in my search engine, and then specify 'images'. There weren't many, but yarn/textile searches came up with mainly cats, knitting needles stuck in yarn balls, basket and other forms of weaving and spinning. Seems folks don't draw or take a lot of pics of crochet hooks.

I went on a hunt for some too...

the only way I found any at all was to put "crochet" in my search engine, and then specify 'images'. There weren't many, but yarn/textile searches came up with mainly cats, knitting needles stuck in yarn balls, basket and other forms of weaving and spinning. Seems folks don't draw or take a lot of pics of crochet hooks.

Yep, that's what I have been coming up against. I've done a few things on my own, but ? :think

Some general info for everyone: just because you find an image on the internet somewhere, doesn't mean it's available for you to use for anything you like. Be sure to check the Terms of Service wherever you find clip art, and make sure they give permission to use it for the purpose you intend. For example, some sites will give permission for personal or business use, others for personal use only.

Some general info for everyone: just because you find an image on the internet somewhere, doesn't mean it's available for you to use for anything you like. Be sure to check the Terms of Service wherever you find clip art, and make sure they give permission to use it for the purpose you intend. For example, some sites will give permission for personal or business use, others for personal use only.

Thanks for the advice Amy, we will be careful. Copyrights are so complicated...

Archived