Apology to All !!

Thank you all for understanding!! :hug. I felt absolutely terrible when I found out my error. Here I am sending warm wishes and prayers to people and signing my posts with laugh out loud. Oh my heavens, I wanted to crawl into a hole and cover myself. :oops

Not that it's an excuse but alot of the time I will just use the quick reply for a post because I may be pressed for time and I thought that it would be nice to send Lots of Love. Well I certainly learned my lesson.

This is a wonderful group of people and I really think of all of you as my second family. I hope any and all who have received a post from me with the big error understand it was not my intention to laugh.

God Bless all of you and I send LOL (LOTS OF LOVE) :hug:manyheart to all.

Toni

That is funny! I have to LOL at myself, When I first started using a computer and started chatting I thought brb meant..bathroom break! :blush

My dh still insists that's what brb means.

Debbie,

You are a genius! Why didn't I think of that or, I can just create my own combination of letters and really confuse everyone. I guess I have really dated myself. All these abbreviations leave me lost sometimes. It took me 6 months to finally find out what frog it meant.

Thanks for the great idea,

lolal,

Toni

Archived