May I take this time to say..

I really find it encouraging to come on this site. It's really nice to have a place where I can come and share things I made etc... when I need help or ideas.... Awhile ago, when I first tried to crochet it was like " okay I can't make this I quit" and I gave up! But now I am glad that this time I stuck to it. I tried so many times to make a hat..... and finally I did. I made several potholders, dishcloths, a tabletop, scarves, a hat that I tried .. and tried so many times that failed and for the first time I was successful! Then recently I finished a cat rug. I am now working on a poncho and working on perfecting the granny square lol

Try crochetcabana.com for granny square help. That's where I learned and it came out perfect the first time! She has a great step by step tutorial with photos. Good Luck.

This is why I come here too. If I didnt have others to talk to, or a place to get help I think would have given up by now. Its nice to see things others are making, to just chit chat, to get help and support, ideas, ect... I love it. theres noone I know near me who really enjoys crocheting like I do, so to come here, helps to keep me going.

Archived