yard sale find...

went to a yard sale the other day and there was 2 totes full of mile a minute crochet piece all complete the box said a 1.00 a piece so at first i passed it by cuz i really don't know how to sew them together not my fav thing to do. but then the young man said to me if you want both of those totes give me a 1.00 a box and you can take it. i did and now i have no idea how to start sewing them together i can make at least 4-5 afghans with them there is 4 different colors so please help some one..

If you have ever put granny squares together, it is the same principle. Just line the strips up, right sides together, and either sew or crochet them together. You may want to find a pattern on line for a mile-a-minute pattern that shows how this is done if you are still unsure, but it really is not difficult. Some of the online patterns will even show you how to put edgings on them or whatever finishing you may want. I have done some with fringe and some with plain edging. You can do this, have fun with them.

Archived