Anyone in Denton, TX ever....

Anyone in or around Denton, TX ever enter any of there crochet works in the North Texas County Fair? If so, please share what you entered and how you did....

I haven't been crocheting long enough--only 10 months. However, I would like to enter something in the fair someday!!

Melissa--Have YOU ever entered anything?

Froggie (aka Jana in Denton,TX)

No, I haven't yet - I was thinking of maybe trying to enter something next year. Not the Big Tex Fair, Sarah (sooo not ready for that! LOL!), but the North Texas County Fair is the one they have every August at the fair grounds behind Kroger's on University Dr. A bit smaller scale than the state fair. hehe! A friend of mine and I were talking about once I finish my Army blanket maybe entering that one. You can see my progess on it on this thread (on the last page):

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showthread.php?t=53040&page=170&highlight=army

But just thinking about it for now. I'm still new to crochet too!

I have never heard of it(I do live in the Denton area)! Maybe I should look it up....Do you mean the Big Tex state fair?

I'm in Fort Worth, and there are "two" fairs. The North Texas State Fair isn't as big, but it's been around for a while.

Archived