Reflections Poncho

bythehook

This is absolutely beautiful. I need one!

During the Spring semester, I took a math class. Some of the problems were over repeating patterns; this design reminds me of one of the problems we worked, trying to figure out repeats. Ack! Math! I like crochet better, but do you ever stop and think about how much math is involved in patterns?

Sandra Johnson

This is absolutely beautiful. I need one!

During the Spring semester, I took a math class. Some of the problems were over repeating patterns; this design reminds me of one of the problems we worked, trying to figure out repeats. Ack! Math! I like crochet better, but do you ever stop and think about how much math is involved in patterns?

Sandra Johnson

Thank you, Sandra. I try not to think about the math in crochet, :think but it's almost impossible. Most of the patterns I do seem to depend on a certain knowledge of math (which I lack).:eek I use the "hit and miss" method. :hook

Absolutely beautiful! Your talent is endless, girl! WTG! Another hit! :clap

The poncho pattern is lovely. I have to admit I got hooked when I went to your blog. I looked at all 338 pictures:blush I noticed you make a lot of your hats for charity. I'm in a group that does that also. Are the patterns your own? If so are they free? If you didn't create them would you please tell me where you found them. It's about time for our club to gear back up and begin cranking out hats for Gilda's Club and the various cancer centers in Nashville.

Thanks for your help.:hug

The poncho pattern is lovely. I have to admit I got hooked when I went to your blog. I looked at all 338 pictures:blush I noticed you make a lot of your hats for charity. I'm in a group that does that also. Are the patterns your own? If so are they free? If you didn't create them would you please tell me where you found them. It's about time for our club to gear back up and begin cranking out hats for Gilda's Club and the various cancer centers in Nashville.

Thanks for your help.:hug

Hi Barbara, sorry I missed your post earlier. I'm glad you liked my blog. The patterns I list on the site are my own original patterns and are free for your use. You should see a list of pattern names on the left side of the page. Those are links to the patterns or, you could visit my other site to see just the patterns I've created. Click on the pictures there and you will see the patterns. Here's the link to Patterns by Dot.

Archived