Has anyone ever bought a hook from ebay user wolfenwoods

Jempast

I am curious about them as well. I have been trying to get a graydog hook for a while now and always get out bid. That made me look for alternate hooks. I have also been looking at sharky's hook, they are made out of corian...has anyone used these?

I haven't tried any of wolfenwoods, although he is in my favourites.

There are a couple of sellers that I wonder if the hooks would be any good, they're just so rounded at the end of the hook, I'm used to having a bit of a point. I'm wondering if the rounded tips would go into the stitch as easily?

I have tried corian hooks, love them! The one I have I believe is one of graydog's, I got it a couple years ago. I've also purchased one from sharky...but somehow, and I have NO idea how, the hook broke off. I pulled it out of my hook holder, and the hook part was gone. Never did find it.

Sally

Should have mentioned, Fancy Kitty on Etsy has some beautiful part wood/part acrylic hooks. The first wood hook I bought was from Ron. He also has a web site: http://www.fancy-kitty.com.

Sally

I have been lurking around the fancy kitty site on etsy for a little bit now, guess I should go ahead and try one.

Thanks for the info :hug

Archived